All 23 art Reviews

'Verile' Cockerel 'Verile' Cockerel

Awesome! Really great concept and gorgeous execution. I'd really like to see the whole process of blood horning animated.

Angely Angely

Really great line of action on the mouse!

Wasabi SMASH! Wasabi SMASH!

Drawing looks awesome! I like the wry smile on it's face. Just watched the trailer too and it looks like good quirky fun.

Roxi Roxi

awesome! This is based on a real person? I've only been to the barcade in Williamsburg (one of my friends holds the world record score for Ghosts n' Goblins), though I've heard good things about the one in Jersey.

Thunder28X responds:

Nah she's just a character that popped into my mind a while back, though it would be cool lol. I've only had the pleasure of going to the Barcade in jersey once, but it was a damn enjoyable experience! I'd like to head back soon and lay down some more daily highscores lol

Punk succubus Punk succubus

Love it! It's reminiscent of old school tank girl. If you did a comic series based on this character I'd totally read it.

Orc Orc

I dig this design too. It reminds me of a splash screen for a fighting game or something. "Now you truly understand the power of The Orc. Hahahaha" *insert coin to continue*

Uncle Death Uncle Death

This would be a rad sticker

Thunder28X responds:

If it were permissible to make this a sticker I totally would lol

home home

really gorgeous style. There's a whole story here that i want to see happen!

Xraylive responds:

thanks man! :)

mouse and bird mouse and bird

This looks gorgeous. I love the rough lines. Even this still image has a lot of personality. What sort of timeline are you guys looking at?

aap responds:

Thanks! :D It's my graduation film, the deadline for school is June 1st. I'm still working on the storyboard and I think I will probably not finish it in time though.

we're all minty here we're all minty here

I really dig this! Nice work. Been watching these guys undulate for awhile now.