View Profile sleepFacingWest

All 27 Art Reviews

6 w/ Responses

awesome! I got screwed by work this year so I couldn't go. Hope it's awesome.

Awesome as always!

I really love the surreal quality of the backgrounds.

gorgeous!

Awesome! Really great concept and gorgeous execution. I'd really like to see the whole process of blood horning animated.

Really great line of action on the mouse!

Drawing looks awesome! I like the wry smile on it's face. Just watched the trailer too and it looks like good quirky fun.

awesome! This is based on a real person? I've only been to the barcade in Williamsburg (one of my friends holds the world record score for Ghosts n' Goblins), though I've heard good things about the one in Jersey.

Thunder28X responds:

Nah she's just a character that popped into my mind a while back, though it would be cool lol. I've only had the pleasure of going to the Barcade in jersey once, but it was a damn enjoyable experience! I'd like to head back soon and lay down some more daily highscores lol

Love it! It's reminiscent of old school tank girl. If you did a comic series based on this character I'd totally read it.

I dig this design too. It reminds me of a splash screen for a fighting game or something. "Now you truly understand the power of The Orc. Hahahaha" *insert coin to continue*

36, Male